FENCE ADD-ON OPTIONS
A Fence add-on option improve and upgrade the support, durability, longevity, looks of your fence, as well as how to better accommodate and protect your cherished pets.
– We use 2×6 pressure-treated boards: 5,5 inches wide, 2 inches in a ground, nailed to posts. Then a dog would see no light there and stop digging.
***If the dog is digging 2ft deep or more, this will not help and there is nothing we can do in that case.***
Our customers are very happy with this add-on option.
Starting Price - additional $7 per linear foot
– Provides additional support for the Gate posts, which protects from sag.
– Increases the appeal of the gate.
Starting Price - $350/gate
Stainless Steel Turnbuckle
– Turnbuckle allows for a gate adjustment right on the spot if sagging ever occurs.
– Over time the cedar gate absorbs water, becomes heavy, pulls on the post and jams the gate.
Starting Price - $150/gate
Board on Board Option
– Absolute privacy as the boards cover all the gaps
– Sturdier fence
***Option available only for cedar fences***
Starting Price - Additional 10/LF
Stainless Steel Nails
– Absolutely no chance of corrosion
– No stains
– No rust
Starting Price - Additional $150/Fence
-Our Post On Pipe Fence add-on option allows you to enjoy the natural beauty and texture of wood without fear of post deterioration from insects, rot or the passage of time.
-With post on pipe – minimum 10 year warranty for the post versus standard pressure treated is 3 year warranty. With post on pipe the wooden post is above ground 2-3 inches so it won’t rot. With post on pipe posts you are investing for the future and peace of mind.
-Each cedar post is smooth and cut to a 3 1/2 x 3 1/2 inch dimension. Then it is mounted on a JS/8 OD Schedule 40 pipe. the same pipe that is used underground to carry water. Finally. the cedar post and pipe are connected using a heavy-duty carriage bolt. This provides excellent stability and yet allows for easy replacement in the event of accidental damage.
Cities We Service
- White center
- West Seattle
- Bitter Lake
- Lake City
- Beacon Hill
- Columbia City
- South Seattle
- Bonney Lake
- Federal Way
- Normandy Park
- Des Moines