What We Provide:
- Vacation/sick time (After 90 days)
- Holiday pay after 1 year
- Medical Insurance (Employer pays 75% of premium after 90 days)
- Direct Deposit
- Hard working fun team environment
- Highly Motivate, organized, detail oriented and dependable
- At least 2 years of full time office experience.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Answer phone call inquiries & Web inquiries
- Manage worker calendars and schedules
- Enter projects, budgets and record bank deposits into quickbooks
- Create and send client invoices
- Input all invoices, receipts for the week and applying them to the correct budget items and jobs
- Maintain filing, scanning and documentation thoroughly and accurately in accordance with company policies.
- Follow up on any outstanding payments due.
- Process client payments and bank draws
- Complete and submit monthly excise tax
- Schedule estimate appointments with clients and
- Insure inventory is up to date and if not order material
- At least 2 years of recent quickbooks experience
- At least one year payroll experience
- Core Hours from 8am to 4pm
- Experience with google drive/calendar